Learn about the Advancing Culturally-responsive and Equitable (ACE) Evaluation Network
Connect. Challenge Norms. Create Change.
Are you interested in building and strengthening your connections with evaluation experts? Do you value the unique voices and experiences of racially and ethnically diverse evaluators in the field? Do you believe culturally responsive and equitable evaluation approaches create and sustain lasting change in the evaluation ecosystem?
If your answer is YES! to any of these questions, watch members of the Expanding the Bench™ (ETB) team in this two-part webinar series.
Part 1: Introduction to the ACE Evaluation Network.
In this 30-minute informational webinar, learn about the Advancing Culturally-responsive and Equitable (ACE) Evaluation Network and how you can support the Network’s efforts to grow and create change through our current Call for New Members. This webinar has passed. You can view the webinar recording here.
Part 2: The ACE Evaluation Network Database
Join this 30-minute webinar to learn more about the breadth of content expertise and project capacity offered by ACE Evaluation Network Members, and gain familiarity with the Network’s Database, where you can go to find creditable evaluators across professions and throughout the US. You can view the webinar recording here.
Expanding the Bench: Programs and Opportunities-
- The Expanding the Bench website includes information on the Leaders in Equitable Evaluation and Diversity Program (LEEAD Program), Expanding the Bench fundraising and field building work, ACE Evaluation Network and the ACE Evaluation Network’s Call for New Members, as well as the definition of the Cultural Responsive and Equitable Evaluation (CREE)
- For those interested in joining the ACE Evaluation Network, Applications are due to ETB by 11:59 PM EST/10:59 PM CST/9:59 PM MST/8:59 PM PST/7:59 PM AKST/6:59 PM HST on November 15, 2020. Visit the Network’s Become a Member page for more information about the application and a link to apply.
- Expanding the Bench invites you to share information about the Call for New Members with others. You can use this language available here to help spread the word about this opportunity with others in your circle. If you have questions, you can visit the call for new members Frequently Asked Questions webpage.
- For those interested in exploring the ACE Database, sign-up or log-in to the ACE Evaluation Network Database to access the profiles of highly experienced evaluation from the ACE Evaluation Network. ACE Evaluation Network Members are available to pursue contracts to conduct evaluation work for foundations, think tanks, nonprofits, research institutes and other producers and consumers of evaluation. Here you will find a PDF with instructions on how to sign up!
- Other networking and learning opportunities will be shared via the Expanding the Bench e-newsletter, Bench (Re)Marks. Sign up here to receive insights into CREE and happenings in the field, including the latest ETB news.
- Expanding the Bench invites questions and feedback! Send questions to Team@expandingthebench.org.